ADV DISPOSL SVC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ADSW)
ADSW Stock Analysis
View ADV DISPOSL SVC stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ADSW stock.
ADV DISPOSL SVC Stock Rating 1.7/5
Our ADV DISPOSL SVC stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This ADV DISPOSL SVC stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell ADSW stock?
- ADV DISPOSL SVC registered an average TTM Net loss of -1.6%.
- ADV DISPOSL SVC has a debt/equity ratio of 2.32, which is worse than the average in the Business Services sector.
- The ADSW stock currently trades at a PE of 52.8, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 22.8.
- ADV DISPOSL SVC provides a low return on invested capital of 1.9%.
- A negative ROE of -3.4% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.