ADV DISPOSL SVC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ADSW)
ADV DISPOSL SVC Analysis Video
View ADV DISPOSL SVC stock analysis video. This is our ADSW analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ADSW stock.
ADV DISPOSL SVC Stock Rating (1.7/5)
Our ADV DISPOSL SVC stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This ADV DISPOSL SVC stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ADSW stock?
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 15.5%.
Should you sell ADSW stock?
- Over the last 12 months, ADV DISPOSL SVC had an average Net loss of -1.6%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 2.35, ADV DISPOSL SVC is highly leveraged in comparison to Business Services peers.
- The ADSW stock currently trades at a PE of 49.9, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 21.9.
- ADV DISPOSL SVC provides a low return on invested capital of 2.2%.
- ADV DISPOSL SVC has a negative return on equity of -3.8%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.