ADV DISPOSL SVC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ADSW)
ADSW Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls ADV DISPOSL SVC stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ADSW stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
ADV DISPOSL SVC Stock Rating 1.6/5
Amigobulls ADSW stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as ADV DISPOSL SVC revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. ADV DISPOSL SVC valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our ADV DISPOSL SVC stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you sell ADSW stock?
- ADV DISPOSL SVC registered an average TTM Net loss of -1.6%.
- ADV DISPOSL SVC is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 2.34.
- The ADSW stock currently trades at a PE of 42.8, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 21.8.
- ADV DISPOSL SVC provides a low return on invested capital of 1.8%.
- A negative ROE of -3.1% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
ADV DISPOSL SVC Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls ADV DISPOSL SVC stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of ADSW stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
ADV DISPOSL SVC revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of ADV DISPOSL SVC stock.