ADV DISPOSL SVC Stock Analysis (NYSE:ADSW)
ADV DISPOSL SVC Analysis Video
View ADV DISPOSL SVC stock analysis video. This is our ADSW analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ADSW stock.
ADV DISPOSL SVC Stock Rating (1.9/5)
Our ADV DISPOSL SVC stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This ADV DISPOSL SVC stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ADSW stock?
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 15.5%.
Should you sell ADSW stock?
- ADV DISPOSL SVC registered an average TTM Net loss of -1.6%.
- ADV DISPOSL SVC has a debt/equity ratio of 2.35, which is worse than the average in the Business Services sector.
- ADV DISPOSL SVC has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 2.2%.
- A negative ROE of -3.8% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.