ADV DISPOSL SVC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ADSW)
ADV DISPOSL SVC Analysis Video
View ADV DISPOSL SVC stock analysis video. This is our ADSW analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ADSW stock.
ADV DISPOSL SVC Stock Rating (1.7/5)
Our ADV DISPOSL SVC stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This ADV DISPOSL SVC stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell ADSW stock?
- ADV DISPOSL SVC posted an average Net loss of -1.6% in the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 2.32, ADV DISPOSL SVC is highly leveraged in comparison to Business Services peers.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 53.2, ADSW stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 23.
- ADV DISPOSL SVC provides a low return on invested capital of 1.9%.
- ADV DISPOSL SVC has a negative return on equity of -3.4%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.