Addus HomeCare Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ADUS)
View the Addus HomeCare stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ADUS stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Addus Homecare Corporation Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls ADUS stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Addus HomeCare revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Addus HomeCare valuation analysis. Addus HomeCare stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy ADUS stock?
- Addus HomeCare had a healthy average operating margin of 5.5 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 3.3% for Addus HomeCare over the last twelve months.
- ADUS stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.6 as against the Medical sector average multiple of 6.5.
- Addus HomeCare has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 9
- Addus HomeCare has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 8.3.
- Addus HomeCare has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 12.7.
Should you sell ADUS stock?
- ADUS stock is trading at a PE ratio of 39.3, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 25.
Amigobulls Addus HomeCare stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of ADUS stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Addus HomeCare revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of ADUS technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.