Advaxis Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ADXS)
Advaxis Analysis Video
View Advaxis stock analysis video. This is our ADXS analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ADXS stock.
Advaxis, Inc. Stock Rating (1.2/5)
Our Advaxis stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Advaxis stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ADXS stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0, Advaxis has a lower debt burden when compared to the Medical average.
Should you sell ADXS stock?
- Advaxis revenue saw a decline of -999% YoY in 2017 Q2.
- Advaxis registered a negative operating margin of -718.9% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Advaxis posted an average Net loss of -691.1% in the last twelve months.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 25.3, which is overvalued in comparison to the Medical-Biomed-Genetics industry average multiple of 5.3.
- A negative ROE of -76.2% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -602.9%.