Almost Family Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:AFAM)
Almost Family Analysis Video
View Almost Family stock analysis video. This is our AFAM analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AFAM stock.
Almost Family Inc Stock Rating (3.5/5)
Our Almost Family stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Almost Family stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AFAM stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Almost Family was 28.7% in 2017 Q2.
- Almost Family's average operating margin of 4.8% was exceptional.
- The Almost Family stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 20.4. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 22.7.
- The lower PS ratio 0.9 for AFAM stock versus Medical-Outpatient-Home care industry average of 5 is a positive for the company.
- Almost Family's return on invested capital of 4.5% is good.
- Almost Family has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 4.7%.