Almost Family Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:AFAM)
Almost Family Stock Analysis
View Almost Family stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AFAM stock.
Almost Family Inc Stock Rating 3.5/5
Our Almost Family stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Almost Family stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AFAM stock?
- Almost Family's revenue growth came in at 28.7% in 2017 Q2.
- Almost Family's average operating margin of 4.8% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 2.4% for Almost Family.
- AFAM stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 19.7 which is better than the industry average of 22.7.
- AFAM stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.9 as against the Medical-Outpatient-Home care industry average multiple of 5.3.
- Almost Family generates a high return on invested capital of 4.5%.
- Almost Family has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 4.7%.