First Majestic Silver Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AG)
AG Stock Analysis
View First Majestic Silver stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AG stock.
First Majestic Silver Corp Stock Rating 2.4/5
Our First Majestic Silver stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This First Majestic Silver stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AG stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.07, First Majestic Silver is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Basic Materials sector.
Should you sell AG stock?
- First Majestic Silver sales shrank by -9% year-over-year in 2017 Q2.
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 3.1%.
- First Majestic Silver posted a TTM Net margin of 5.1%.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 119, AG stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 22.2.
- AG stock is trading at a PS multiple of 4.3, which is a negative when compared to the Mining-Silver industry average multiple of 1.4.
- First Majestic Silver provides a low return on invested capital of 1.9%.
- The company has a low free cash flow margin of 0.3%.