First Majestic Silver Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AG)
First Majestic Silver Analysis Video
View First Majestic Silver stock analysis video. This is our AG analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AG stock.
First Majestic Silver Corp Stock Rating (2.9/5)
Our First Majestic Silver stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This First Majestic Silver stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AG stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.07, First Majestic Silver has a lower debt burden when compared to the Basic Materials average.
Should you sell AG stock?
- First Majestic Silver sales declined by -9% year on year in 2017 Q2.
- Revenue growth of 3.1% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- First Majestic Silver posted a TTM Net margin of 5.1%.
- AG stock is trading at a PE ratio of 109.2, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 20.5.
- AG stock is trading at a PS multiple of 3.9, which is a negative when compared to the Mining-Silver industry average multiple of 1.3.
- First Majestic Silver provides a low return on invested capital of 1.9%.