First Majestic Silver Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AG)
Take a look at Amigobulls First Majestic Silver stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for AG stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
First Majestic Silver Corp Stock Rating 1.6/5
Amigobulls AG stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as First Majestic Silver revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. We compare First Majestic Silver valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of AG stock. Our First Majestic Silver stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy AG stock?
- First Majestic Silver has a lower debt burden than its peers in the -sectordesc- sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.26.
Should you sell AG stock?
- First Majestic Silver revenue saw a decline of -15.2% YoY in 2018-03.
- Sales declined by -1.2 annually over the last 5 years.
- First Majestic Silver reported an average operating margin of -35.02 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- First Majestic Silver posted an average Net loss of -25.5% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for AG stock.
- AG stock is trading at a PS multiple of 5.1, which is a negative when compared to the Basic Materials sector average multiple of 1.4.
- First Majestic Silver has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -10.5.
- First Majestic Silver has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -10, indicating the company is not profitable.
- First Majestic Silver has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -22.2.
First Majestic Silver Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls First Majestic Silver stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of AG stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, First Majestic Silver revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether AG stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.