First Majestic Silver Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AG)
AG Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls First Majestic Silver stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for AG stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
First Majestic Silver Corp Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls AG stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as First Majestic Silver revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. We compare First Majestic Silver valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of AG stock. Our First Majestic Silver stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy AG stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.06, First Majestic Silver is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Basic Materials sector.
Should you sell AG stock?
- Revenue growth of 1.6% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- First Majestic Silver had an unimpressive average operating margin of 0.5% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- PE ratio is meaningless for AG stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.6, which is overvalued in comparison to the Mining-Silver industry average multiple of 1.5.
- First Majestic Silver has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -0.3%.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for First Majestic Silver is not so attractive at 0.7%.
- First Majestic Silver has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -10.6%.
First Majestic Silver Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls First Majestic Silver stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of AG stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, First Majestic Silver revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether AG stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.