AGCO Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AGCO)
AGCO Stock Analysis
View AGCO stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AGCO stock.
AGCO Corporation Stock Rating 1.9/5
Our AGCO stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This AGCO stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AGCO stock?
- AGCO's revenue growth came in at 8.5% in 2017 Q2.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2 times the net income.
- AGCO stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.8 as against the Machinery-Farm industry average multiple of 1.4.
Should you sell AGCO stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -4.4% in sales over the last 5 years.
- AGCO had a poor average operating margin of 4.1% over the last 4 quarters.
- AGCO's Net margins were poor at 2.4% in the last twelve months.
- The AGCO stock currently trades at a PE of 29.3, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 23.3.
- AGCO has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 4.1%.
- AGCO has a low return on equity of 6.3% over the last twelve months.