AGCO Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AGCO)
AGCO Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls AGCO stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AGCO stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
AGCO Corporation Stock Rating 2.8/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for AGCO stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for AGCO valuation analysis. AGCO stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy AGCO stock?
- AGCO sales grew by 20.7% year on year in 2017 Q4.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 13.7 times the net income.
- When compared with the Machinery-Farm industry average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.6 for AGCO stock is attractive.
- AGCO has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 21.5%.
Should you sell AGCO stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -3.6% in sales over the last 5 years.
- AGCO had an unimpressive average operating margin of 4.9% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- AGCO's Net margins were poor at 2.2% in the last twelve months.
AGCO Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls AGCO stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of AGCO stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, AGCO revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether AGCO stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of AGCO stock.