Allergan Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AGN)
Watch the robo advisor video of Allergan stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our AGN analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Allergan plc Ordinary Shares Stock Rating 3.1/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for AGN stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Allergan valuation analysis. Allergan stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy AGN stock?
- AGN stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 10.5 which is better than the sector average of 25.2.
- AGN stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 3.7 as against the Medical sector average multiple of 6.4.
- Allergan has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 38.8.
Should you sell AGN stock?
- Allergan had a low YoY revenue growth of 2.8% in the 2018-03.
- Allergan reported an average operating margin of -35.34 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Allergan posted an average Net loss of -11.9% in the last twelve months.
- Allergan is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.37.
- Allergan has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -1.
- Allergan has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -2.6, indicating the company is not profitable.
Allergan Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Allergan stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Allergan revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Allergan stock.