Avangrid Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AGR)
View the Avangrid stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for AGR stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Avangrid Inc Stock Rating 2.5/5
Amigobulls AGR stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Avangrid revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Avangrid valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Avangrid stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy AGR stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.38, Avangrid has a lower debt burden when compared to the Utilities average.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3.6075 times the net income.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 7.3.
Should you sell AGR stock?
- Avangrid's TTM operating margin of 6.33 was rather poor.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for Avangrid is not so attractive at 2.4.
Avangrid Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Avangrid stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of AGR stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Avangrid revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether AGR stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.