Adecoagro Stock Analysis (NYSE:AGRO)
Adecoagro Analysis Video
View Adecoagro stock analysis video. This is our AGRO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AGRO stock.
Adecoagro SA Stock Rating (2.9/5)
Our Adecoagro stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Adecoagro stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AGRO stock?
- Adecoagro's revenue growth came in at 90.7% in 2016 Q4.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 16.2%.
- Adecoagro's average operating margin of 20.2% was exceptional.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 54.1%.
Should you sell AGRO stock?
- Adecoagro's LTM Net margins were poor at 0.3%.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 1123, AGRO stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 24.1.
- Adecoagro has a poor return on invested capital of 4.1%.
- Adecoagro has a low return on equity of 0.3% over the last twelve months.