Adecoagro Stock Analysis (NYSE:AGRO)
Adecoagro Analysis Video
View Adecoagro stock analysis video. This is our AGRO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AGRO stock.
Adecoagro SA Stock Rating (2.4/5)
Our Adecoagro stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Adecoagro stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AGRO stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Adecoagro was 74.6% in 2017 Q1.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 15.3%.
- Adecoagro had a healthy average operating margin of 18.4% over the last 4 quarters.
- The lower PS ratio 1.4 for AGRO stock versus Agricultural Operations industry average of 1.7 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell AGRO stock?
- Adecoagro posted a TTM Net margin of 0.6%.
- Adecoagro is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.13.
- The AGRO stock currently trades at a PE of 264.8, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 23.6.
- Adecoagro has a low return on equity of 0.9% over the last twelve months.
- Adecoagro has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -40.2%.