Adecoagro Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AGRO)
Adecoagro Stock Analysis
View Adecoagro stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AGRO stock.
Adecoagro SA Stock Rating 3.1/5
Our Adecoagro stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Adecoagro stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AGRO stock?
- Adecoagro's revenue growth came in at 35% in 2017 Q2.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 19% over the last 5 years.
- Adecoagro's average operating margin of 17.9% was exceptional.
- When compared with the Agricultural Operations industry average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.2 for AGRO stock is attractive.
Should you sell AGRO stock?
- Adecoagro's Net margins were poor at 2.8% in the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.2, Adecoagro is highly leveraged in comparison to Consumer Staples peers.
- AGRO stock is trading at a PE ratio of 46.2, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 22.2.
- Adecoagro has a low return on equity of 4.1% over the last twelve months.