Adecoagro Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AGRO)
Adecoagro Stock Analysis
View the Adecoagro stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our AGRO analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Adecoagro SA Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls AGRO stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Adecoagro revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial statements. We also check Adecoagro dividend performance. Adecoagro valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Adecoagro stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy AGRO stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 17.3%.
- Adecoagro had a healthy average operating margin of 13.4% over the last 4 quarters.
- When compared with the Agricultural Operations industry average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1 for AGRO stock is attractive.
- Adecoagro has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 29.9%.
Should you sell AGRO stock?
- Adecoagro posted a TTM Net margin of 1.1%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.27, Adecoagro is highly leveraged in comparison to Consumer Staples peers.
- AGRO stock is trading at a PE ratio of 96.6, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 22.6.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for Adecoagro is not so attractive at 1.5%.
Adecoagro Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Adecoagro stock analysis to ascertain how AGRO stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of AGRO stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Adecoagro revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Adecoagro stock.