Adecoagro Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AGRO)
Adecoagro Analysis Video
View Adecoagro stock analysis video. This is our AGRO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AGRO stock.
Adecoagro SA Stock Rating (2.8/5)
Our Adecoagro stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Adecoagro stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AGRO stock?
- Adecoagro sales grew by 35% year on year in 2017 Q2.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 19%.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 17.9% for Adecoagro.
- The lower PS ratio 1.2 for AGRO stock versus Agricultural Operations industry average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell AGRO stock?
- Adecoagro's LTM Net margins were poor at 2.8%.
- Adecoagro has a debt/equity ratio of 1.2, which is worse than the average in the Consumer Staples sector.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 45.4, AGRO stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 23.5.
- Adecoagro has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 4.1%.