Agilysys Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:AGYS)
Agilysys Analysis Video
View Agilysys stock analysis video. This is our AGYS analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AGYS stock.
Agilysys, Inc. Stock Rating (1.5/5)
Our Agilysys stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Agilysys stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AGYS stock?
- Agilysys has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.
- When compared with the Computer-Integrated Systems industry average PS ratio of 2.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.8 for AGYS stock is attractive.
Should you sell AGYS stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -16.2% over the last 5 years.
- Agilysys registered a negative operating margin of -8.9% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Agilysys had an average Net loss of -9.2%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for AGYS stock.
- Agilysys's negative ROIC of -10.6% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Agilysys has a negative return on equity of -9.8%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -18%.