Agilysys Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:AGYS)
Agilysys Analysis Video
View Agilysys stock analysis video. This is our AGYS analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AGYS stock.
Agilysys, Inc. Stock Rating (1.7/5)
Our Agilysys stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Agilysys stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AGYS stock?
- Agilysys has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.
- AGYS stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.7 as against the Computer-Integrated Systems industry average multiple of 2.7.
Should you sell AGYS stock?
- Sales declined by -20.3% annually over the last 5 years.
- Agilysys registered a negative operating margin of -6.3% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Agilysys had an average Net loss of -6.2%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for AGYS stock.
- Agilysys has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -7.7%.
- Agilysys has a negative return on equity of -6.6%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- Agilysys has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -16.3%.