Agilysys Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:AGYS)
Agilysys Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Agilysys stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AGYS stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Agilysys, Inc. Stock Rating 1.5/5
Amigobulls AGYS stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Agilysys revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q3 earnings. Agilysys valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Agilysys stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy AGYS stock?
- Agilysys has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.
Should you sell AGYS stock?
- Agilysys revenue saw a decline of -6.4% YoY in 2018 Q3.
- Sales declined by -11% annually over the last 5 years.
- Agilysys reported an average operating margin of -12% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Agilysys had an average Net loss of -10.7%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for AGYS stock.
- Agilysys has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -18.9%.
- Agilysys has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -12%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -0.8%.
Agilysys Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Agilysys stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Agilysys revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about AGYS stock.