Agilysys Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:AGYS)
Take a look at Amigobulls Agilysys stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AGYS stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Agilysys, Inc. Stock Rating 2.4/5
Amigobulls AGYS stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Agilysys revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2019 Q1 earnings. Agilysys valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Agilysys stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you sell AGYS stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -9.4 in sales over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Agilysys posted an average operating loss margin of -8.4.
- Agilysys registered an average TTM Net loss of -5.6%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for AGYS stock.
- -9.7's negative ROIC of -9.7 indicates operational inefficiency.
- Agilysys has a negative return on equity of -6.5. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -12.5.
Investors can use Amigobulls Agilysys stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Agilysys revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about AGYS stock.