AAR Corp. Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AIR)
AAR Corp. Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of AAR Corp. stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our AIR analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
AAR Corp. Stock Rating 1.5/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for AIR stock analysis. We compare AAR Corp. valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of AIR stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at AAR Corp. stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy AIR stock?
- AAR Corp. has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Aerospace sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.24.
- When compared with the Aerospace Defense Equipment industry average PS ratio of 1.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.8 for AIR stock is attractive.
Should you sell AIR stock?
- Sales declined by -3.3% annually over the last 5 years.
- AAR Corp. had an unimpressive average operating margin of 1.4% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- AAR Corp.'s LTM Net margins were poor at 1.3%.
- The AIR stock currently trades at a PE of 30, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 24.
- AAR Corp. has a poor return on invested capital of 1.9%.
- AAR Corp. has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 2.5%.
- The company has a low free cash flow margin of 0.2%.
AAR Corp. Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls AAR Corp. stock analysis to ascertain how AIR stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, AAR Corp. revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of AAR Corp. stock.