Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AJRD)
Watch the robo advisor video of Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AJRD stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. Stock Rating 2.3/5
Amigobulls AJRD stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings dividend performance. Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy AJRD stock?
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings sales grew by 21.4% year on year in 2018-03.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 13.6 over the last 5 years.
- AJRD stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.1 as against the Aerospace sector average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell AJRD stock?
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings had a poor average operating margin of 7.02 over the last 4 quarters.
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings posted an average Net loss of -0.1% in the last twelve months.
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 3.63.
- The company has negative cash flow from operations.
- AJRD stock is trading at a PE ratio of 35.2, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 22.5.
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -0.1.
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -0.9, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -20.2.
Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings stock analysis to ascertain how AJRD stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of AJRD stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about AJRD stock.