Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AJRD)
AJRD Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AJRD stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. Stock Rating 2.5/5
Amigobulls AJRD stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings dividend performance. Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy AJRD stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 13.5% over the last 5 years.
- When compared with the Aerospace Defense Equipment industry average PS ratio of 1.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.1 for AJRD stock is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 31.8%.
Should you sell AJRD stock?
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings had a poor average operating margin of 6.1% over the last 4 quarters.
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings posted an average Net loss of -0.5% in the last twelve months.
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings has a debt/equity ratio of 6.02, which is worse than the average in the Aerospace sector.
- AJRD stock is trading at a PE ratio of 38.7, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 23.9.
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -0.9%.
- A negative ROE of -9.2% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings stock analysis to ascertain how AJRD stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of AJRD stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about AJRD stock.