Akamai Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:AKAM)
Akamai Analysis Video
View Akamai stock analysis video. This is our AKAM analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AKAM stock.
Akamai Technologies, Inc. Stock Rating (3.6/5)
Our Akamai stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Akamai stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AKAM stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 19.3% for Akamai.
- LTM Net margins were good at 13.5% for Akamai.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.8 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- Akamai has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 10.5%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Akamai at 10.1%.