Achaogen Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:AKAO)
View the Achaogen stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AKAO stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Achaogen Inc Stock Rating 1.2/5
Amigobulls AKAO stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Achaogen revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Achaogen valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of AKAO stock. Achaogen stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you sell AKAO stock?
- Achaogen reported an average operating margin of -2480.14 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Achaogen posted an average Net loss of -2286.6% in the last twelve months.
- Achaogen is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.42.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for AKAO stock.
- AKAO stock is trading at a PS multiple of 32.9, which is a negative when compared to the Medical sector average multiple of 6.9.
- Achaogen has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -3320.8.
- Achaogen has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -132.8, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Achaogen has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -1811.7.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Achaogen stock analysis to ascertain how AKAO stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Achaogen revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.