Akebia Therapeutics Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:AKBA)
Watch the robo advisor video of Akebia Therapeutics stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AKBA stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Akebia Therapeutics Inc Stock Rating 1.6/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for AKBA stock analysis. Akebia Therapeutics valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Akebia Therapeutics stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy AKBA stock?
- Akebia Therapeutics's revenue growth came in at 71.1% in 2018-06.
- The lower PS ratio 2.1 for AKBA stock versus Medical sector average of 6.9 is a positive for the company.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 18.1.
Should you sell AKBA stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Akebia Therapeutics posted an average operating loss margin of -32.67.
- Akebia Therapeutics registered an average TTM Net loss of -30.6%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for AKBA stock.
- Akebia Therapeutics has a negative return on equity of -53.5. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Akebia Therapeutics Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Akebia Therapeutics stock analysis to ascertain how AKBA stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Akebia Therapeutics revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about AKBA stock.