Akorn Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:AKRX)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Akorn stock analysis video here. Our AKRX analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Akorn, Inc. Stock Rating 2.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for AKRX stock analysis. We compare Akorn valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of AKRX stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Akorn stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you sell AKRX stock?
- Akorn sales shrank by -4.1% year-over-year in 2018-06.
- Over the last twelve months, Akorn posted an average operating loss margin of -29.34.
- Akorn registered an average TTM Net loss of -24.2%.
- Akorn has a debt/equity ratio of 1.13, which is worse than the average in the Medical sector.
- -11.3's negative ROIC of -11.3 indicates operational inefficiency.
- Akorn has a negative return on equity of -22.3. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -6.9.
Akorn Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Akorn stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of AKRX stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of AKRX stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Akorn revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether AKRX stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.