Akorn Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:AKRX)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Akorn stock analysis video here. Our AKRX analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Akorn, Inc. Stock Rating 2.1/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for AKRX stock analysis. We compare Akorn valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of AKRX stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Akorn stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you sell AKRX stock?
- Akorn sales declined by -27.4% year on year in 2018-03.
- Akorn registered a negative operating margin of -15.28 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Akorn had an average Net loss of -12.2%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.01, Akorn is highly leveraged in comparison to -sectordesc- peers.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -5.1, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -11 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -29.3.
Akorn Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Akorn stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of AKRX stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of AKRX stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Akorn revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether AKRX stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.