AK Steel Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AKS)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls AK Steel stock analysis video here. Our AKS analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
AK Steel Holding Corporation Stock Rating 2.1/5
Amigobulls AKS stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like AK Steel revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. AK Steel valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at AK Steel stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy AKS stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.1519 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- AKS stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 15.5 which is better than the sector average of 17.4.
- AKS stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.2 as against the Basic Materials sector average multiple of 1.3.
- AK Steel has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 5.5.
Should you sell AKS stock?
- AK Steel had a poor average operating margin of 2.02 over the last 4 quarters.
- AK Steel posted an average Net loss of -0.4% in the last twelve months.
- AK Steel is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 5.49.
- AK Steel has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -11.9, indicating the company is not profitable.
AK Steel Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls AK Steel stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of AKS stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
AK Steel revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of AKS technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.