Alico Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ALCO)
Alico Analysis Video
View Alico stock analysis video. This is our ALCO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ALCO stock.
Alico, Inc. Stock Rating (2.5/5)
Our Alico stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Alico stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ALCO stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 5.5% over the last 5 years.
- Alico had a healthy average operating margin of 16.6% over the last 4 quarters.
Should you sell ALCO stock?
- Alico posted a TTM Net margin of 5.9%.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 30.3, ALCO stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 24.5.
- Alico provides a low return on invested capital of 3.4%.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for Alico is not so attractive at 4.7%.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -113.4%.