Alico Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ALCO)
Alico Analysis Video
View Alico stock analysis video. This is our ALCO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ALCO stock.
Alico, Inc. Stock Rating (2.5/5)
Our Alico stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Alico stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q3 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ALCO stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Alico was 10% in 2017 Q3.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 0.5%.
- Alico had a healthy average operating margin of 14% over the last 4 quarters.
- Alico has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 49.7%.
Should you sell ALCO stock?
- Alico's Net margins were poor at 4.7% in the last twelve months.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 47.8, ALCO stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 23.1.
- Alico provides a low return on invested capital of 2.7%.
- Alico has a low return on equity of 3.4% over the last twelve months.