Alico Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ALCO)
View the Alico stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for ALCO stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Alico, Inc. Stock Rating 2.3/5
Amigobulls ALCO stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Alico revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. Alico valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Alico stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy ALCO stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 0.5 over the last 5 years.
- Alico has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 69.9.
Should you sell ALCO stock?
- Alico reported an average operating margin of -13.47 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Alico posted an average Net loss of -9.4% in the last twelve months.
- Alico is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.06.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for ALCO stock.
- Alico has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -2.
- Alico has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -5.9, indicating the company is not profitable.
Alico Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Alico stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Alico revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Alico stock.