Alico Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ALCO)
Alico Analysis Video
View Alico stock analysis video. This is our ALCO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ALCO stock.
Alico, Inc. Stock Rating (2.3/5)
Our Alico stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Alico stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ALCO stock?
- Alico had a healthy average operating margin of 14.2% over the last 4 quarters.
- Alico has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 26.1%.
Should you sell ALCO stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -0.1% over the last 5 years.
- Alico's LTM Net margins were poor at 4.3%.
- The ALCO stock currently trades at a PE of 50.6, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 24.2.
- Alico has a poor return on invested capital of 2.5%.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for Alico is not so attractive at 3%.