Alico Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ALCO)
Alico Stock Analysis
View the Alico stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for ALCO stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Alico, Inc. Stock Rating 2.1/5
Amigobulls ALCO stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Alico revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. Alico valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Alico stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy ALCO stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 1.2%.
Should you sell ALCO stock?
- Alico registered a negative operating margin of -6.4% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Alico's LTM Net margins were poor at 0.8%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.1, Alico is highly leveraged in comparison to Consumer Staples peers.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for ALCO stock.
- Alico has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 0.2%.
- Alico has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 0.6%.
- Alico has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -45.4%.
Alico Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Alico stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Alico revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Alico stock.