Alamo Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ALG)
Watch the robo advisor video of Alamo stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for ALG stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Alamo Group, Inc. Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls ALG stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Alamo revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Alamo dividend performance. Alamo valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Alamo stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy ALG stock?
- Alamo has a lower debt burden than its peers in the -sectordesc- sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.32.
- ALG stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 19.7 which is better than the sector average of 21.3.
- ALG stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.2 as against the Industrial Products sector average multiple of 1.5.
- Alamo has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 9.9
Should you sell ALG stock?
- The company has negative cash flow from operations.
- Alamo has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -15.
Alamo Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Alamo stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of ALG stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Alamo revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Alamo stock.