Allegion Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ALLE)
Allegion Stock Analysis
View the Allegion stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ALLE stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Allegion PLC Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls ALLE stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Allegion revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. Allegion valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Allegion stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy ALLE stock?
- Allegion's average operating margin of 20.3% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 11.3% (average) for Allegion in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Allegion generates a high return on invested capital of 21.3%.
- The LTM ROE of 103.6% for Allegion is attractive.
- Allegion has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 26.4%.
Should you sell ALLE stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 3.64, Allegion is highly leveraged in comparison to Industrial Products peers.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.5, which is higher in comparison to the protection-safety equipment and service industry average of 1.5, making ALLE stock expensive.
Allegion Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Allegion stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of ALLE stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Allegion revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.