Alarm.com Holdings Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ALRM)
ALRM Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Alarm.com Holdings stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for ALRM stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
AlarmCom Hldg Inc Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls ALRM stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Alarm.com Holdings revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. We compare Alarm.com Holdings valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of ALRM stock. Our Alarm.com Holdings stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy ALRM stock?
- Alarm.com Holdings's revenue growth came in at 27.2% in 2017 Q4.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 9.9% for Alarm.com Holdings.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 8.6% (average) for Alarm.com Holdings in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.31, Alarm.com Holdings is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Industrial Products sector.
- Alarm.com Holdings's return on invested capital of 15.5% is good.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 17.8%.
Should you sell ALRM stock?
- ALRM stock is trading at a PE ratio of 42.3, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 22.2.
- ALRM stock is trading at a PS multiple of 5.5, which is a negative when compared to the protection-safety equipment and service industry average multiple of 1.5.
Investors can use Amigobulls Alarm.com Holdings stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Alarm.com Holdings revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about ALRM stock.