Ambarella Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:AMBA)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Ambarella stock analysis video here. Our AMBA analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Ambarella Inc Stock Rating 2.2/5
Amigobulls AMBA stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Ambarella revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2019 Q2 financial statements. We also check Ambarella dividend performance. Ambarella valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Ambarella stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy AMBA stock?
- LTM Net margins were good at 2.2% for Ambarella.
- Ambarella generates a high return on invested capital of 8.8.
Should you sell AMBA stock?
- Ambarella sales shrank by -11.2% year-over-year in 2018-04.
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 17.4.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for AMBA stock.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -1.1.
Ambarella Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Ambarella stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of AMBA stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Ambarella revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.