Amber Road Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AMBR)
View the Amber Road stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AMBR stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Amber Road Inc Stock Rating 2.2/5
Amigobulls AMBR stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Amber Road revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Amber Road valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of AMBR stock. Our Amber Road stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you sell AMBR stock?
- Amber Road registered a negative operating margin of -12.58 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Amber Road had an average Net loss of -14.6%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.76, Amber Road is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- PE ratio is meaningless for AMBR stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -16.1, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -43.3 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Amigobulls Amber Road stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Amber Road revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether AMBR stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of AMBR technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.