AMC Entertainment Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AMC)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls AMC Entertainment stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AMC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc Stock Rating 2.2/5
Amigobulls AMC stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as AMC Entertainment revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We compare AMC Entertainment valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of AMC stock. Our AMC Entertainment stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy AMC stock?
- AMC Entertainment's revenue growth came in at 20% in 2018-06.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 5.9324 times the net income.
- The lower PS ratio 0.5 for AMC stock versus Consumer Discretionary sector average of 1.7 is a positive for the company.
- AMC Entertainment is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 4.16.
Should you sell AMC stock?
- AMC Entertainment had an unimpressive average operating margin of 4.9 during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- AMC Entertainment registered an average TTM Net loss of -5.1%.
- AMC Entertainment has a debt/equity ratio of 2.45, which is worse than the average in the Consumer Discretionary sector.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 68.8, AMC stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 21.9.
- AMC Entertainment provides a low return on invested capital of 2.1.
- AMC Entertainment has a negative return on equity of -12.6. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
AMC Entertainment Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls AMC Entertainment stock analysis to ascertain how AMC stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, AMC Entertainment revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of AMC Entertainment stock.