AMC Networks Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:AMCX)
AMC Networks Analysis Video
View AMC Networks stock analysis video. This is our AMCX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AMCX stock.
AMC Networks Inc Stock Rating (3.6/5)
Our AMC Networks stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This AMC Networks stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AMCX stock?
- AMC Networks had a healthy average operating margin of 22.5% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 11.4% (average) for AMC Networks in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The price to earnings multiple of 9.3 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 20.8.
- AMC Networks generates a high return on invested capital of 12.4%.
- The LTM ROE of 429.6% for AMC Networks is attractive.
Should you sell AMCX stock?
- AMC Networks is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 47.61.
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.2 times the net income.
- The company has an anaemic Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 0.2%.