Amedisys Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:AMED)
Watch the robo advisor video of Amedisys stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for AMED stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Amedisys Inc Stock Rating 3.5/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for AMED stock analysis. Amedisys valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Amedisys stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy AMED stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 5.72 for Amedisys.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 2.7% (average) for Amedisys in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.16, Amedisys has a lower debt burden when compared to the -sectordesc- average.
- When compared with the Medical sector average PS ratio of 6.5, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.9 for AMED stock is attractive.
- Amedisys's return on invested capital of 7.8 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 8.3 for Amedisys is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 9.7.
Should you sell AMED stock?
- Revenue growth of 1.4 has been weak over the last 5 years.
- The AMED stock currently trades at a PE of 34.7, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 25.
Amedisys Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Amedisys stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of AMED stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Amedisys revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Amedisys stock.