Amedisys Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:AMED)
Amedisys Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Amedisys stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for AMED stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Amedisys Inc Stock Rating 3.6/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for AMED stock analysis. Amedisys valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Amedisys stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy AMED stock?
- Amedisys had a healthy average operating margin of 4.2% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 2.9% for Amedisys over the last twelve months.
- The lower PS ratio 1.3 for AMED stock versus Medical-Outpatient-Home care industry average of 6.1 is a positive for the company.
- Amedisys has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 7.7%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Amedisys at 9%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 2.3%.
Should you sell AMED stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of 0% over the last 5 years.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.7 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
Amigobulls Amedisys stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of AMED stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Amedisys revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Amedisys stock.