Amgen Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:AMGN)
Amgen Stock Analysis
View Amgen stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AMGN stock.
Amgen, Inc. Stock Rating 4.3/5
Our Amgen stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Amgen stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AMGN stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 44.7% for Amgen.
- Net margins came in at average 35.5% for Amgen over the last twelve months.
- AMGN stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 15.1 which is better than the industry average of 22.9.
- Amgen has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 27.7%
- Amgen has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 26.7%.
- Amgen has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 36.9%.