ANTERO MIDSTR Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AMGP)
Take a look at Amigobulls ANTERO MIDSTR stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for AMGP stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
ANTERO MIDSTR Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls AMGP stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, ANTERO MIDSTR revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check ANTERO MIDSTR dividend performance. ANTERO MIDSTR valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. ANTERO MIDSTR stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy AMGP stock?
- ANTERO MIDSTR sales grew by 116.2% year on year in 2018-06.
- ANTERO MIDSTR had a healthy average operating margin of 62.72 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 33.4% for ANTERO MIDSTR over the last twelve months.
- ANTERO MIDSTR has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 314.8
- ANTERO MIDSTR has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 198.8.
- ANTERO MIDSTR has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 34.3.
Should you sell AMGP stock?
- AMGP stock is trading at a PE ratio of 100.5, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 20.8.
- AMGP stock is trading at a PS multiple of 34.1, which is a negative when compared to the Oils-Energy sector average multiple of 1.6.
Amigobulls ANTERO MIDSTR stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, ANTERO MIDSTR revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether AMGP stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of ANTERO MIDSTR stock.