Amkor Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:AMKR)
Watch the robo advisor video of Amkor stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for AMKR stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Amkor Technology, Inc. Stock Rating 3/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for AMKR stock analysis. Amkor valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Amkor stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy AMKR stock?
- The operating cash flow looks good at 1.8042 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 12.9 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 25.8.
- The lower PS ratio 0.5 for AMKR stock versus Computer and Technology sector average of 2.9 is a positive for the company.
- Amkor generates a high return on invested capital of 9.9.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Amkor at 11.9.
Should you sell AMKR stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 8.9.
- Amkor has a debt/equity ratio of 0.75, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -9.4.
Amkor Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Amkor stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of AMKR stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Amkor revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether AMKR stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of AMKR technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.