Amkor Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:AMKR)
Amkor Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Amkor stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for AMKR stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Amkor Technology, Inc. Stock Rating 3.7/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for AMKR stock analysis. Amkor valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Amkor stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy AMKR stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 10.3% for Amkor.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3.9 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- AMKR stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 13.5 which is better than the industry average of 25.7.
- When compared with the Electronics-Semiconductors industry average PS ratio of 2.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.6 for AMKR stock is attractive.
- Amkor generates a high return on invested capital of 12.6%.
- The LTM ROE of 17.9% for Amkor is attractive.
Amkor Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Amkor stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of AMKR stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Amkor revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether AMKR stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of AMKR technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.