Amphastar Pharma Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:AMPH)
Amphastar Pharma Stock Analysis
View the Amphastar Pharma stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our AMPH analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc Stock Rating 2.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for AMPH stock analysis. We compare Amphastar Pharma valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of AMPH stock. Our Amphastar Pharma stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy AMPH stock?
- The lower PS ratio 3.2 for AMPH stock versus Medical-Generic Drugs industry average of 6.4 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell AMPH stock?
- Amphastar Pharma salesgrew by a marginal 3% year over year in 2018 Q1.
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 2.8%.
- Amphastar Pharma reported an average operating margin of -5.1% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Amphastar Pharma registered an average TTM Net loss of -1.5%.
- The AMPH stock currently trades at a PE of 72, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 23.9.
- Amphastar Pharma has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -1.6%.
- A negative ROE of -1.1% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -6.8%.
Amphastar Pharma Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Amphastar Pharma stock analysis to ascertain how AMPH stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of AMPH stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Amphastar Pharma revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Amphastar Pharma stock.