Amphastar Pharma Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:AMPH)
View the Amphastar Pharma stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our AMPH analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc Stock Rating 2.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for AMPH stock analysis. We compare Amphastar Pharma valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of AMPH stock. Our Amphastar Pharma stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy AMPH stock?
- Amphastar Pharma has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Medical sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.16.
- AMPH stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 3.3 as against the Medical sector average multiple of 6.2.
Should you sell AMPH stock?
- Amphastar Pharma reported an average operating margin of -6.96 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Amphastar Pharma posted an average Net loss of -3.4% in the last twelve months.
- AMPH stock is trading at a PE ratio of 118.8, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 24.8.
- Amphastar Pharma has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -2.8.
- Amphastar Pharma has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -2.5, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Amphastar Pharma has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -10.9.
Amphastar Pharma Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Amphastar Pharma stock analysis to ascertain how AMPH stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of AMPH stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Amphastar Pharma revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Amphastar Pharma stock.