America Movil Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AMX)
Take a look at Amigobulls America Movil stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for AMX stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
America Movil SAB de CV (ADR) Stock Rating 1.8/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for AMX stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for America Movil valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at America Movil stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy AMX stock?
- The lower PS ratio 1 for AMX stock versus Computer and Technology sector average of 2.9 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell AMX stock?
- America Movil sales shrank by -1% year-over-year in 2018-06.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -2.5 in sales over the last 5 years.
- America Movil registered an average TTM Net loss of -0.2%.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 85.4, AMX stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 25.8.
- America Movil has a negative return on equity of -1. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls America Movil stock analysis to ascertain how AMX stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
America Movil revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of AMX technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.