The Andersons Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ANDE)
The Andersons Analysis Video
View The Andersons stock analysis video. This is our ANDE analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ANDE stock.
Andersons Inc Stock Rating (1.8/5)
Our The Andersons stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This The Andersons stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ANDE stock?
- When compared with the Agriculture Products industry average PS ratio of 1.4, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.2 for ANDE stock is attractive.
Should you sell ANDE stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -3.8% in sales over the last 5 years.
- The Andersons had a poor average operating margin of 0.6% over the last 4 quarters.
- The Andersons posted a TTM Net margin of 0.6%.
- ANDE stock is trading at a PE ratio of 33.9, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 22.7.
- The Andersons provides a low return on invested capital of 1.2%.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -29.8%.