The Andersons Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ANDE)
The Andersons Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls The Andersons stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for ANDE stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Andersons Inc Stock Rating 1.6/5
Amigobulls ANDE stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, The Andersons revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check The Andersons dividend performance. We compare The Andersons valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of ANDE stock. The Andersons stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy ANDE stock?
- When compared with the Agriculture Products industry average PS ratio of 1.4, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.3 for ANDE stock is attractive.
Should you sell ANDE stock?
- The Andersons sales shrank by -25.4% year-over-year in 2018 Q1.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -8.5% in sales over the last 5 years.
- The Andersons reported an average operating margin of -1% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- The Andersons's LTM Net margins were poor at 1.2%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.15, The Andersons is highly leveraged in comparison to Basic Materials peers.
- ANDE stock is trading at a PE ratio of 27.6, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 18.7.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -66.5%.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls The Andersons stock analysis to ascertain how ANDE stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of ANDE stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
The Andersons revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.