The Andersons Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ANDE)
Take a look at Amigobulls The Andersons stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for ANDE stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Andersons Inc Stock Rating 1.5/5
Amigobulls ANDE stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, The Andersons revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check The Andersons dividend performance. We compare The Andersons valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of ANDE stock. The Andersons stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy ANDE stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0.3 for ANDE stock versus Basic Materials sector average of 1.4 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell ANDE stock?
- The Andersons sales shrank by -25.4% year-over-year in 2018-03.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -8.5 in sales over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, The Andersons posted an average operating loss margin of -0.99.
- The Andersons's Net margins were poor at 1.2% in the last twelve months.
- The Andersons has a debt/equity ratio of 1.15, which is worse than the average in the Basic Materials sector.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 29.1, ANDE stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 19.7.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -66.5.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls The Andersons stock analysis to ascertain how ANDE stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of ANDE stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
The Andersons revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.