ANDEAVOR LOGIST Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ANDX)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls ANDEAVOR LOGIST stock analysis video here. Our ANDX analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
ANDEAVOR LOGIST Stock Rating 4.1/5
Amigobulls ANDX stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like ANDEAVOR LOGIST revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. ANDEAVOR LOGIST valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our ANDEAVOR LOGIST stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy ANDX stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 67.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 28.73 for ANDEAVOR LOGIST.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 16.5% (average) for ANDEAVOR LOGIST in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 8.12.
- The LTM ROE of 16.6 for ANDEAVOR LOGIST is attractive.
Should you sell ANDX stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4, which is higher in comparison to the Oils-Energy sector average of 1.6, making ANDX stock expensive.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls ANDEAVOR LOGIST stock analysis to ascertain how ANDX stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of ANDX stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
ANDEAVOR LOGIST revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about ANDX stock.