ANDEAVOR LOGIST Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ANDX)
ANDEAVOR LOGIST Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls ANDEAVOR LOGIST stock analysis video here. Our ANDX analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
ANDEAVOR LOGIST Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls ANDX stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like ANDEAVOR LOGIST revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. ANDEAVOR LOGIST valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our ANDEAVOR LOGIST stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy ANDX stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 69.8% over the last 5 years.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 29% for ANDEAVOR LOGIST.
- Net margins came in at average 15.9% for ANDEAVOR LOGIST over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.7 times the net income.
- ANDX stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 16.5 which is better than the industry average of 23.8.
- ANDEAVOR LOGIST is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 8.94%.
- ANDEAVOR LOGIST's return on invested capital of 11.3% is good.
- The LTM ROE of 16.1% for ANDEAVOR LOGIST is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 27.9%.
Should you sell ANDX stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.21, ANDEAVOR LOGIST is highly leveraged in comparison to Oils-Energy peers.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.8, which is higher in comparison to the Oil and Gas-US Integrated industry average of 1.7, making ANDX stock expensive.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls ANDEAVOR LOGIST stock analysis to ascertain how ANDX stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of ANDX stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
ANDEAVOR LOGIST revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about ANDX stock.