Abercrombie & Fitch Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ANF)
ANF Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Abercrombie & Fitch stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our ANF analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. Stock Rating 2.6/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for ANF stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Abercrombie & Fitch valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Abercrombie & Fitch stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy ANF stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Abercrombie & Fitch was 15.1% in 2018 Q4.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.24, Abercrombie & Fitch has a lower debt burden when compared to the Retail-Wholesale average.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3.4 times the net income.
- The lower PS ratio 0.5 for ANF stock versus Retail-Apparel-Shoe industry average of 0.7 is a positive for the company.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 19.7%.
Should you sell ANF stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -5% over the last 5 years.
- Abercrombie & Fitch had a poor average operating margin of 2.1% over the last 4 quarters.
- Abercrombie & Fitch's Net margins were poor at 0.2% in the last twelve months.
- ANF stock is trading at a PE ratio of 33.2, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 19.9.
- Abercrombie & Fitch provides a low return on invested capital of 1.2%.
- Abercrombie & Fitch has a low return on equity of 0.6% over the last twelve months.
Abercrombie & Fitch Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Abercrombie & Fitch stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Abercrombie & Fitch revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of ANF technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.