Angie's List Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ANGI)
Angie's List Analysis Video
View Angie's List stock analysis video. This is our ANGI analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ANGI stock.
Angie's List Inc Stock Rating (1.5/5)
Our Angie's List stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Angie's List stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ANGI stock?
- When compared with the Internet Content industry average PS ratio of 2.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.1 for ANGI stock is attractive.
Should you sell ANGI stock?
- Angie's List sales declined by -11.1% year on year in 2016 Q4.
- Angie's List registered a negative operating margin of -1% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Angie's List registered an average TTM Net loss of -2.2%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 12.81, Angie's List is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.3 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
- PE ratio is meaningless for ANGI stock as the company has losses.
- Angie's List's negative ROIC of -24.6% indicates operational inefficiency.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -15.3%.