Angie's List Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ANGI)
Angie's List Analysis Video
View Angie's List stock analysis video. This is our ANGI analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ANGI stock.
Angie's List Inc Stock Rating (1.9/5)
Our Angie's List stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Angie's List stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ANGI stock?
- Angie's List has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 18.4%
Should you sell ANGI stock?
- Angie's List sales shrank by -12.8% year-over-year in 2017 Q1.
- Angie's List posted an average Net loss of -0.3% in the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 5.97, Angie's List is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for ANGI stock.
- Angie's List has a negative return on equity of -76.7%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.