AM OUTDOOR BRND Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:AOBC)
Watch the robo advisor video of AM OUTDOOR BRND stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for AOBC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
AM OUTDOOR BRND Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls AOBC stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as AM OUTDOOR BRND revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q4 earnings. We compare AM OUTDOOR BRND valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of AOBC stock. Our AM OUTDOOR BRND stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy AOBC stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 0.6 over the last 5 years.
- Net margins came in at average 3.3% for AM OUTDOOR BRND over the last twelve months.
- AOBC stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1 as against the Aerospace sector average multiple of 1.7.
- AM OUTDOOR BRND has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 35.8.
Should you sell AOBC stock?
- AM OUTDOOR BRND had a poor average operating margin of 4.46 over the last 4 quarters.
- AM OUTDOOR BRND has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 2.9.
Investors can use Amigobulls AM OUTDOOR BRND stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, AM OUTDOOR BRND revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether AOBC stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.