AM OUTDOOR BRND Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:AOBC)
AOBC Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of AM OUTDOOR BRND stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for AOBC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
AM OUTDOOR BRND Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls AOBC stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as AM OUTDOOR BRND revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q3 earnings. We compare AM OUTDOOR BRND valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of AOBC stock. Our AM OUTDOOR BRND stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy AOBC stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 4.3%.
- LTM Net margins were good at 6% for AM OUTDOOR BRND.
- The AM OUTDOOR BRND stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 15.8. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 24.5.
- When compared with the Aerospace Defense Equipment industry average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1 for AOBC stock is attractive.
- AM OUTDOOR BRND has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 14%.
Investors can use Amigobulls AM OUTDOOR BRND stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, AM OUTDOOR BRND revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether AOBC stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.