Alliance One International Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AOI)
Watch the robo advisor video of Alliance One International stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AOI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Alliance One International, Inc. Stock Rating 2.8/5
Amigobulls AOI stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q4 financial data like Alliance One International revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Alliance One International valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of AOI stock. Our Alliance One International stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy AOI stock?
- AOI stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.1 as against the Consumer Staples sector average multiple of 1.7.
- Alliance One International has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 23.4.
- Alliance One International has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 30.9.
Should you sell AOI stock?
- Sales declined by -3.8 annually over the last 5 years.
- Alliance One International's LTM Net margins were poor at 2.8%.
- Alliance One International is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 4.76.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for AOI stock.
- Alliance One International has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -20.
Investors can use Amigobulls Alliance One International stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of AOI stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Alliance One International revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Alliance One International stock.