Alliance One International Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AOI)
AOI Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Alliance One International stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AOI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Alliance One International, Inc. Stock Rating 2.7/5
Amigobulls AOI stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial data like Alliance One International revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Alliance One International valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of AOI stock. Our Alliance One International stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy AOI stock?
- AOI stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.1 as against the Tobacco industry average multiple of 1.6.
- Alliance One International has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 27%.
Should you sell AOI stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -5.6% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Alliance One International posted a TTM Net margin of 3.1%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 5.12, Alliance One International is highly leveraged in comparison to Consumer Staples peers.
- Cash flow from operations is 0.5 times net income which is a negative signal.
- PE ratio is meaningless for AOI stock as the company has losses.
- Alliance One International's negative ROIC of -26.4% indicates operational inefficiency.
Investors can use Amigobulls Alliance One International stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of AOI stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Alliance One International revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Alliance One International stock.