Apache Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:APA)
View the Apache stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our APA analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Apache Corporation Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls APA stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Apache revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Apache dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Apache valuation analysis. Our Apache stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy APA stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 19.83 for Apache.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 5.7077 times the net income.
- Apache's return on invested capital of 6.6 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 9.9 for Apache is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 5.2.
Should you sell APA stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -16.7 over the last 5 years.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.93, Apache is highly leveraged in comparison to Oils-Energy peers.
- The APA stock currently trades at a PE of 36.9, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 20.8.
Apache Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Apache stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of APA stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Apache revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Apache stock.