Anadarko Petroleum Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:APC)
Watch the robo advisor video of Anadarko Petroleum stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for APC stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation Stock Rating 2.7/5
Amigobulls APC stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Anadarko Petroleum revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Anadarko Petroleum valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Anadarko Petroleum stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy APC stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 42.2414 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
Should you sell APC stock?
- Sales declined by -3.6 annually over the last 5 years.
- Anadarko Petroleum's LTM Net margins were poor at 3.6%.
- Anadarko Petroleum is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.42.
- APC stock is trading at a PE ratio of 132, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 20.8.
- Anadarko Petroleum has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -2.5.
- Anadarko Petroleum has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -14.9.
Anadarko Petroleum Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Anadarko Petroleum stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of APC stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Anadarko Petroleum revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about APC stock.