Apogee Enterprises Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:APOG)
Apogee Enterprises Stock Analysis
View the Apogee Enterprises stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for APOG stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Apogee Enterprises Inc Stock Rating 3.8/5
Amigobulls APOG stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Apogee Enterprises revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q4 earnings. Apogee Enterprises valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Apogee Enterprises stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy APOG stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 13.6%.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 6% (average) for Apogee Enterprises in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.42, Apogee Enterprises has a lower debt burden when compared to the Industrial Products average.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.7 times the net income.
- The Apogee Enterprises stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 13.7. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 20.9.
- The lower PS ratio 0.9 for APOG stock versus Glass Products industry average of 1.5 is a positive for the company.
- Apogee Enterprises generates a high return on invested capital of 11.7%.
- Apogee Enterprises has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 16%.
- Apogee Enterprises has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 13.2%.
Amigobulls Apogee Enterprises stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of APOG stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Apogee Enterprises revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about APOG stock.