Apogee Enterprises Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:APOG)
View the Apogee Enterprises stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for APOG stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Apogee Enterprises Inc Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls APOG stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Apogee Enterprises revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2019 Q1 earnings. Apogee Enterprises valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Apogee Enterprises stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy APOG stock?
- Apogee Enterprises's revenue growth came in at 23.6% in 2018-05.
- The price to earnings multiple of 16 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 20.5.
- The lower PS ratio 1 for APOG stock versus Industrial Products sector average of 1.4 is a positive for the company.
- Apogee Enterprises generates a high return on invested capital of 11.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Apogee Enterprises at 15.5.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 4.8.
Amigobulls Apogee Enterprises stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of APOG stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Apogee Enterprises revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about APOG stock.