Apogee Enterprises Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:APOG)
Apogee Enterprises Stock Analysis
View the Apogee Enterprises stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for APOG stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Apogee Enterprises Inc Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls APOG stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Apogee Enterprises revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q3 earnings. Apogee Enterprises valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Apogee Enterprises stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy APOG stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Apogee Enterprises was 30.1% in 2018 Q3.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 13.3% over the last 5 years.
- Net margins came in at average 6.2% for Apogee Enterprises over the last twelve months.
- The price to earnings multiple of 15.1 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 23.
- The lower PS ratio 1 for APOG stock versus Glass Products industry average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- Apogee Enterprises's return on invested capital of 12.9% is good.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Apogee Enterprises at 16.6%.
Amigobulls Apogee Enterprises stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of APOG stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Apogee Enterprises revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about APOG stock.