AppFolio Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:APPF)
Watch the robo advisor video of AppFolio stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for APPF stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
AppFolio Inc Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls APPF stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as AppFolio revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. AppFolio valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at AppFolio stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy APPF stock?
- AppFolio's revenue growth came in at 31.7% in 2018-06.
- AppFolio's average operating margin of 10.55 was exceptional.
- AppFolio generates a high return on invested capital of 39.4.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for AppFolio at 20.8.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 18.6.
Should you sell APPF stock?
- Trading at a PE ratio of 155.6, APPF stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 25.5.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 16.1, which is overvalued in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 3.
Investors can use Amigobulls AppFolio stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of APPF stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, AppFolio revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about APPF stock.