APPIAN CORP Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:APPN)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls APPIAN CORP stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for APPN stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
APPIAN CORP Stock Rating 2.1/5
Amigobulls APPN stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like APPIAN CORP revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. APPIAN CORP valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at APPIAN CORP stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you sell APPN stock?
- Over the last twelve months, APPIAN CORP posted an average operating loss margin of -15.48.
- APPIAN CORP registered an average TTM Net loss of -16.3%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for APPN stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 10.7, which is overvalued in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.9.
- APPIAN CORP has a negative return on equity of -76.5. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -17.3.
APPIAN CORP Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls APPIAN CORP stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of APPN stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
APPIAN CORP revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of APPN technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.