BLUE APRON HLDG Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:APRN)
View the BLUE APRON HLDG stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our APRN analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
BLUE APRON HLDG Stock Rating 1.1/5
Amigobulls APRN stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, BLUE APRON HLDG revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check BLUE APRON HLDG dividend performance. BLUE APRON HLDG valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. BLUE APRON HLDG stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy APRN stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0.5 for APRN stock versus Consumer Staples sector average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell APRN stock?
- BLUE APRON HLDG sales shrank by -24.6% year-over-year in 2018-06.
- Over the last twelve months, BLUE APRON HLDG posted an average operating loss margin of -21.54.
- BLUE APRON HLDG registered an average TTM Net loss of -24.6%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for APRN stock.
- -88.1's negative ROIC of -88.1 indicates operational inefficiency.
- BLUE APRON HLDG has a negative return on equity of -112.1. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -12.5.
Amigobulls BLUE APRON HLDG stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of APRN stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of APRN stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, BLUE APRON HLDG revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether APRN stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about APRN stock.