APTIV PLC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:APTV)
Watch the robo advisor video of APTIV PLC stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for APTV stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
APTIV PLC Stock Rating 3/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for APTV stock analysis. APTIV PLC valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. APTIV PLC stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy APTV stock?
- LTM Net margins were good at 8.3% for APTIV PLC.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 1.8729 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 16.7 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 23.8.
- APTIV PLC is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 19.45.
- APTIV PLC generates a high return on invested capital of 12.9.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for APTIV PLC at 34.9.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 9.3.
Amigobulls APTIV PLC stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of APTV stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
APTIV PLC revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.