Algonquin Power Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AQN)
Take a look at Amigobulls Algonquin Power stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for AQN stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
ALGONQUIN PWR&UTIL COM NPV Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls AQN stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Algonquin Power revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Algonquin Power valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Algonquin Power stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy AQN stock?
- Algonquin Power sales grew by 8.7% year on year in 2018-06.
- Algonquin Power had a healthy average operating margin of 30.65 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 10.9% for Algonquin Power over the last twelve months.
- AQN stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 14.5 which is better than the sector average of 20.
- Algonquin Power's dividend yield of 4.7 is attractive.
Should you sell AQN stock?
- AQN stock is trading at a PS multiple of 3, which is a negative when compared to the Utilities sector average multiple of 2.1.
Algonquin Power Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Algonquin Power stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Algonquin Power revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about AQN stock.