Antero Resources Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AR)
Watch the robo advisor video of Antero Resources stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AR stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Antero Resources Corp Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls AR stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Antero Resources revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Antero Resources dividend performance. We compare Antero Resources valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of AR stock. Antero Resources stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy AR stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Antero Resources was 25.2% in 2018-06.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 44.2.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 6.2% (average) for Antero Resources in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 12.9.
Should you sell AR stock?
- The AR stock currently trades at a PE of 35.8, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 21.2.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -89.3, which is a red flag.
Antero Resources Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Antero Resources stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of AR stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Antero Resources revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Antero Resources stock.