Accuray Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ARAY)
Accuray Analysis Video
View Accuray stock analysis video. This is our ARAY analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ARAY stock.
Accuray Incorporated Stock Rating (1.9/5)
Our Accuray stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Accuray stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ARAY stock?
- When compared with the Medical Instruments industry average PS ratio of 4.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.1 for ARAY stock is attractive.
Should you sell ARAY stock?
- Accuray revenue saw a decline of -19.7% YoY in 2017 Q2.
- Revenue growth of 2.1% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Accuray posted an average operating loss margin of -2.4%.
- Over the last 12 months, Accuray had an average Net loss of -6.9%.
- Accuray has a debt/equity ratio of 4.43, which is worse than the average in the Medical sector.
- PE ratio is meaningless for ARAY stock as the company has losses.
- Accuray has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -4.8%.
- Accuray has a negative return on equity of -45.5%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -7.9%.