Accuray Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ARAY)
Accuray Analysis Video
View Accuray stock analysis video. This is our ARAY analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ARAY stock.
Accuray Incorporated Stock Rating (1.8/5)
Our Accuray stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Accuray stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ARAY stock?
- ARAY stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1 as against the Medical Instruments industry average multiple of 5.2.
Should you sell ARAY stock?
- Accuray sales shrank by -7.6% year-over-year in 2017 Q3.
- Sales declined by -0.9% annually over the last 5 years.
- Accuray reported an average operating margin of -4.3% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Accuray had an average Net loss of -8.6%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 2.07, Accuray is highly leveraged in comparison to Medical peers.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for ARAY stock.
- Accuray has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -8.2%.
- A negative ROE of -59% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -13.5%.