Aralez Pharma Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ARLZ)
Aralez Pharma Analysis Video
View Aralez Pharma stock analysis video. This is our ARLZ analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ARLZ stock.
Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc Stock Rating (1.9/5)
Our Aralez Pharma stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Aralez Pharma stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ARLZ stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Aralez Pharma was 134.2% in 2016 Q3.
- The lower PS ratio 2 for ARLZ stock versus Medical-Drugs industry average of 4.9 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell ARLZ stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -1.3% over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Aralez Pharma posted an average operating loss margin of -219.9%.
- Aralez Pharma registered an average TTM Net loss of -211.7%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.5, Aralez Pharma is highly leveraged in comparison to Medical peers.
- PE ratio is meaningless for ARLZ stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -93.3%, which is a red flag.
- Aralez Pharma has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -77.7%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -90.2%.